England and Wales Bank Holidays 2022 & 2023
- New Year’s Day – Monday 3rd January (substitute day)
- Good Friday – Friday 15th April
- Easter Monday – Monday 18th April
- Early May Bank Holiday – Monday 2nd May
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd June
- August Bank Holiday – Monday 29th August
- Christmas Day – Monday 26th December (substitute day)
- Boxing Day – Thursday 27th December (substitute day)
- New Year’s Day – Monday 2nd January (substitute day)
- Good Friday – Friday 7th April
- Easter Monday – Monday 10th April
- Early May Bank Holiday – Monday 1st May
- Late May Bank Holiday – Monday 29th May
- August Bank Holiday – Monday 28th August
- Christmas Day – Monday 25th December
- Boxing Day – Tuesday 26th December
In addition to the practice's normal opening hours, you can also book an appointment to see a local clinician in the evening or on Saturday and Sunday at locations across South Worcestershire. GP practices are working together to provide extended access appointments to our patients.
This means that your extended access appointment may be with a different GP, nurse or based in a different location or practice than you are used to, and some of these appointments are telephone only.
These appointments are pre-bookable by contacting the surgery during our opening times - when calling please ask for "an extended access appointment" and our receptionists will help you to find a convenient appointment.
In addition, if you require medical attention that cannot wait until the surgery is next open, then please dial: 111
OUT OF HOURS COVER - Telephone Number: 111
Emergency night-time and weekend medical cover is provided by the Worcester County Out of Hours Service. When our surgery is closed a recorded message will give the contact number for the call centre, where you will be put in touch with specially trained nurses who will advise you on the best course of action.
You may be given advice by the nurse or duty doctor or be asked to attend the centre, where the duty doctor has the support of the staff and hospital equipment.
Please DO NOT ATTEND THE CENTRE UNLESS YOU HAVE RUNG IN FIRST and been asked to attend.
The number to ring is: 111. Monday to Friday from 6.30pm to 8am & All Weekend
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.